As from mid-2012, the Dutch parliament has expressed its interest in the use of the Netherlands in international tax planning structures by foreign (multinational) companies and is moving towards measures against so-called letterbox companies. Will the Netherlands remain an attractive location for multinationals? read on ….
- Marbella Apartments on Real estate industry zooms in on drones
- weightlossrumor on Troubled golf courses attract innovative investors
- health care on Starbucks:setting a good example of a High Performance Organization
- Vanessa Smith on Is the Spanish housing market a steal?
- Vanessa Smith on Dutch consultants share interesting business information
Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
There’s a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy
your content. Please let me know. Thank you